"There is nothing the Lord has asked of us that in faith we cannot accomplish." Thomas S. Monson

Monday, September 14, 2009



Hey everyone! We have set up something super fun to help raise money for Gibson's stem cell procedure in a few weeks. Costa Vida Restaurant in Queen Creek (21152 E. Rittenhouse Rd. Queen Creek, AZ 85242, 480-888-7230), has graciously offered to give 20% of their proceeds from one night to Gibson for his treatment. All you have to do is show up sometime after 2pm on Tuesday, September 22nd, or even call in an order, and say "I'm here for Gibson Porter!" Me, Chase, Gibson, and the rest of our pack, will be there that night, around 6pm. We'd love to see you all there! Thanks for all of your support!

2 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic fundraiser! Do you think they deliver to Canada? :)
    I still wish you were going to Germany the same week we are. It would of been nice to meet your family! Take care- from the Salmon's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your little boy, my heart goes out to your family. We will all be praying for him. I too have a little boy with medical issues and it breaks my heart everyday. I hope this procedure works for your little one, he is adorable! The best of luck to all of you!!!
    Cheri Sanford

    ReplyDelete